ONLINE FUNDRAISING TRAINING
Fundraising Course Master Trainer: Mr. Kunal Verma
Mr. Kunal Verma is Managing Director, Centre for Fundraising (International Fundraising Trainer & Coach). Kunal has been raising funds for fighting injustice and creating a more dignified world order, for over 21 years. He is an international expert on fundraising and sustainability with a special focus on Asian markets.
Most NGOs in India are dependent upon foreign grants, to the point of their existence. Of late,
there’s an increasing trend where foreign funds to India have reduced significantly and the
international aid has moved to other countries. This is a serious challenge to the sustainability
of NGOs working in India. The Indian NGOs can look at various fundraising opportunities, which
can offset their shortfall.
Learn how to develop fundraising strategies for your projects through an intensive highly
interactive online fundraising training course. Investing into building your own skills and
understanding about how fundraising works is crucial for your funding success.
All the participants will be provided with digital certificate towards course completion by Centre for Fundraising & Integrated Volunteers Network
Online Fundraising Training Course Details
Dates: 5 July, 9 July, 12 July, 19 July 2020
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000 (Full Basic course)
What will you learn during this course:
- Fundamentals of fundraising
- Why the donors give funds?
- Various sources of funds.
- Learn about the different types and sources of donations.
- Learn how to assess them and choose the best option for your project.
- Gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of why and how donors give, and
how you can meet their goals.
- Gain insight into the various methods of fundraising and learn how to choose and
apply them to your project through LEARNING-BY-DOING exercises in real-time.
- Experience how to approach different donors, how to prepare, how to present and
how to follow-up on established contacts.
- Understand the most common fundraising challenges and pitfalls and learn how to
Who will benefit from the Online fundraising course?
- People who work in NGO, CSO, nonprofit, civil society, community-based
organisations and social enterprises looking to raise grants.
- Programme and project managers who need to raise funds, communicate with
funders and/or understand how fundraising strategy works.
- People who work or wish to get involved in fundraising.
- Board members of NGOs who wish to help in fundraising.
- CEOs who want to initiate professional fundraising in their organization.
- Registration will be through online through Google form [ Click here for Form ]
- Payment can be made online (NEFT) to Integrated Volunteers Network (IVN)
- Saving Ac/No 917010046058937
IFSC code – UTIB0000206, Axis Bank, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
- Google Pay, Phone Pe and Paytm on 8377884982
- Last date of registration is 4 July 2020
For details visit www.ivn.org.in or https://www.centreforfundraising.com/
Call Mr. Pradeep Kumar Panda on 8377884982 for any query
Read about Online Fundraising Training Course in details HERE :